By following the rules of Vastu, the ancient science of designing living spaces, one can attract prosperity, health and an overall well-being.
Most homebuyers want Vastu-compliant apartments these days. If you are one of them, here are some Vastu tips that will help you choose a Vastu-complaint apartment.
- The apartment must be constructed on a rectangular or square-shaped land. Irregular shapes such as hexagonal or triangle are considered inauspicious.
- Inspect the open space for the presence of ponds near the south and the west direction. This is considered inauspicious.
- Ensure that pumps, bore wells and lawns are based in the north-east direction.
- Do not go for apartments with a south, west, south-west and south-east entrance.
- Avoid apartments that have balconies in the south and west direction.