DNA Realtors has tie ups with LIC of India, Tata AIG General Insurance Co Ltd, and Star Health Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. for all the following types of Insurance.
Life insurance is a contract between an insurance policy holder and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money (the benefit) in exchange for a premium, upon the death of an insured person (often the policy holder). Depending on the contract, other events such as terminal illness or critical illness can also trigger payment. The policy holder typically pays a premium, either regularly or as one lump sum. Other expenses (such as funeral expenses) can also be included in the benefits.
Life policies are legal contracts and the terms of the contract describe the limitations of the insured events. Specific exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer; common examples are claims relating to suicide, fraud, war, riot, and civil commotion.
Life-based contracts tend to fall into two major categories:
- Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit, typically a lump sum payment, in the event of specified event. A common form of a protection policy design is term insurance.
- Investment policies – where the main objective is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums. Common forms (in the U.S.) are whole life, universal life, and variable life policies.
General insurance or non-life insurance policies, including automobile and homeowners policies, provide payments depending on the loss from a particular financial event. General insurance is typically defined as any insurance that is not determined to be life insurance.
General insurance can be categorised in to following:
- Motor Insurance: Motor Insurance can be divided into two group, one is car Four wheeler insurance and other is two wheeler insurance.
- Health Insurance: Common types of health insurance includes, individual health insurance, family floater health insurance, comprehensive health insurance and critical illnes insurance.
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance can be broadly grouped into Individual travel policy, Family Travel policy, student travel insurance and senior citizen health insurance.
- Home Insurance: Home insurance protects house and its contents in bad time.
Overseas Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance, also referred to as visitor insurance or overseas medical insurance is a special facility offered by insurance companies in India to cover you against the following unforeseen situation while travelling abroad:
- Personal Accident
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Passport
- Trip Delay
- Trip Cancellation
- Baggage Loss
- Risks while travelling abroad
It would not be wrong to say that travel insurance is the backbone of every travel plan. You cannot be at peace without having one in hand. The plan will help you get compensation in case of any unforeseen event occurring during a trip.
Investing in an appropriate travel insurance plan is beneficial. With the frequency of unforeseen events increasing on a daily basis, it has become crucial to keep a backup plan that helps you handle emergencies with ease. Uncertain events such as terrorist attacks, thefts, and robbery are some of the most common ones a traveller comes across. You don’t have an idea how bad it can get when you are encountered with such events in an alien destination.
Having a travel insurance policy in hand will help you ensure complete protection all through the trip and even offers you compensation when an emergency strikes. No wonder investing in a good travel insurance plan tops the list of any travel plan. Remember that a vacation package is incomplete without travel coverage.
Unfortunately, there is a significant percentage of population who don’t believe in buying travel insurance policy. They feel that the policy is a waste of money and leads to a lot of time and money wastage. This is not true. In fact, the plan works towards saving your valuable investment in case an emergency strikes on a trip. Time is certainly not wasted as most insurance companies offer Travel Insurance policies online. All need to do is log on to the World Wide Web from the comfort of your home and buy a plan that ideally suits your specific needs and budget. If you are all set to go on a trip this holiday, get a travel insurance plan now. Contact DNA Realtors.